- “Where is your home? That is where you will fight the hardest.” –Zavala
- Some armor doesn’t protect you so much as just make the dying slower.
- This armor won’t stop a Cabal round, but it’ll buy you some time before you die.
- “That each of us have many lives to give for the City is the Traveler’s greatest gift.” –Zavala
- Titans are both the shelter and the storm.
Shelter in place aka Shelter In-Place Warning
- SAME code SPW
- To seek safety within the building one already occupies
- This is done rather than evacuate the area or seek a community emergency shelter
- The American Red Cross states warning is issued when “chemical, biological, or radiological contaminants may be released accidentally or intentionally into the environment”
- Residents should “select a small, interior room, with no or few windows, taking refuge when this happens”
- In the military, “Shelter-in-Place” is comparable to “buttoning up” and has proven to be life-saving in certain nuclear fallout instances
- KABCURGENT – IMMEDIATE BROADCAST REQUESTED
SHELTER IN PLACE WARNING
BY ORDER OF LOS ANGELES POLICE DEPARTMENT,CALTRANS AND CALIFORNIA HIGHWAY PATROL
RELAYED BY LOS ANGELES POLICE DEPARTMENT
12:00 PM PST SAT DEC 20 2016
THE FOLLOWING MESSAGE IS TRANSMITTED AT THE REQUEST OF THE
LOS ANGELES POLICE DEPARTMENT.
THE LOS ANGELES POLICE DEPARTMENT ARE ASKING ALL RESIDENTS OF LOS ANGELES COUNTY TO STAY INDOORS.
AT 12:00 PACIFIC STANDARD TIME A CAR ACCIDENT HAS OCCURRED ON INTERSTATE 5 OUTSIDE LOS ANGELES COUNTY.
THIS MOTOR VEHICLE ACCIDENT INCLUDED A SEMI TRUCK CARRYING 5 TONS OF SULFURIC ACID AND TOXIC GAS. FIRE FROM ACID HAD RELEASED TOXIC GAS THAT IS IN THE AIR. THE DIRECTION THAT THE WIND PUSHED THE GAS INTO DOWNTOWN LOS ANGELES. SHELTER IN PLACE IS IN EFFECT WITHIN 5 MILES OF THIS AREA.
PLEASE DO NOT GO OUTDOORS AND REMAIN AWAY FROM WINDOWS OR OPEN ANY DOORS.
PLEASE STAY TUNED TO MEDIA OUTLETS FOR FURTHER INFORMATION