- Take pride in your duty.
- So long as one Titan stands, so too stands the Wall.
- Steadfast and true.
- Our sweat, our sacrifice, our responsibility.
- Where you stand, they will fall.
- Occurring continuously over a period of time
Flavor text “Steadfast and true”
- The motto is the title of two military marches, Carl Teike (1903, English title “Steadfast and True”) and another by August Högn (1905)
- Final verse of the Argonnerwaldlied (1914). From 1909, the motto was embossed on the belt buckles of Bavarian troops
- First World War, the motto was frequently reproduced