Lethe: River of Forgetfulness in Hades
- The dead are required to drink the waters of Lethe to forget their life. Only after memories are erased they may be reincarnated
Noblesse: Arms awarded by the Crown or Sovereignty to prove nobility
- Noblesse oblige-Concept that nobility goes above entitlements. Requires status holder to fulfill social leadership responsibility.
- One of the five rivers of the underworld of Hades. Thwe Lethe flowed around the cave of Hypnos and through the Underworld, where all those who drank from it experienced complete forgetfulness. Lethe was also the name of the Greek spirit of forgetfulness and oblivion, with whom the river was often identified.
- Greek word lethe literally means “oblivion”, “forgetfulness”, or “concealment”
- Also the name of the personification of forgetfulness and oblivion