Helmets can’t protect against attacks from within.
Every horizon hides a war as old as time.
Guard your mind against attacks from without and within.
- Existing or operating within
- An event can happen at any time
- Immanence is a variable inevitability “meaning something will inevitably happen, but the time at which it does is unpredictable”
- Flavor text states a struggle deep within yourself is present
- Monotheistic, pantheistic, pandeistic, or panentheistic faiths suggest that the spiritual world permeates the mundane
- Often contrasted with theories of transcendence, in which the divine is seen to be outside the material world
- God is meant to permanently pervade and sustain the universe