- “Question everything. Accept nothing.” – Tyra Karn
- “A nimble mind makes a nimble trigger finger.” – Ikora Rey
- “To know the universe, you must first know yourself.” – Ikora Rey
- “Knowledge is its own end.” – Toland, the Shattered
- “You will find the nightmares grow worse. Thankfully, you no longer have need of sleep” – Gallida Tuyet
- Acts according to the reality principle, seeks to please the id’s drive in realistic ways that will benefit in the long term rather than bring grief.
- The reality principle that operates the ego is a regulating mechanism that enables the individual to delay gratifying immediate needs and function effectively in the real world
- To resist the urge to grab other people’s belongings, but instead to purchase those items
- The part of the mind that mediates between the conscious and the unconscious and is responsible for reality testing and a sense of personal identity
- Claw of a bird of prey.
Part of a bolt against which the key presses to slide it in a lock
Cards that have not yet been dealt.
Negative form egotism
- Talking and thinking about oneself excessively because of an undue sense of self-importance
- Egotist places the self at the core of one’s world with no concern for others, including those “loved” or considered as “close”