- Transmutation is the art of a butterfly’s breath becoming a hurricane.
- Warlocks can reshuffle a substance’s atomic particles with a wave of their hands.
- We did not create the Philosopher’s Stone. It appeared to us in the skies over Mars.
- Warlocks trace their cultural roots back to the alchemists of the ancient world.
- Essential agent of transformation in alchemy
- Name given by ancient alchemists to Mercury, the animating spirit hidden in all matter that makes transmutation possible
Alchemists study of alchemy
- to purify, mature, and perfect specific objects
- Born from the transmutation of base metals.
Crysopoeia: Attempt to make gold from base objects
- The practice claimed to be successful therefore lead to the belief that it could be applied to healing. Many cultures held that this was the discovery behind the elixir of life and thus begins the Philosophers stone
- Legendary substance that could turn any base metal into gold also grants immortality
- The historic practice and heavily sought after philosophers stone is captured in the emblem and symbols used for alchemy.
Seven planetary metals
- Gold, silver, copper, iron, tin, mercury and lead
- Four base elements
Air, earth, water, and fire
- Three primes Triangle
Spirit (Mercury), Body(salt) and Soul(sulfur)
- Zodiac signs are used in Cryptography to decode processes in the Magnum Opus
Word Chemistry is derived from alchemy