- Deification to “make divine”
Raising one to godlike status
- Egyptian practice to deify all dead Pharaohs as Osiris. Once a Pharaoh passed away they began the Apotheosis
- The process of one’s mortal self reaching enlightenment. Transfers the soul unto the heavens. Many cultures hold this belief.
- Many kings and leaders have depiction of themselves drawn by artist as reaching this heavenly state.
“Marks the unveiling of one’s soul unto apotheosis”
- “now named private reserves”
Symbol of rebirth