- Crucible variant. Rebreather comes with optional vaporized adrenaline.
- Crucible variant. Activated polymer will self-shape to grip your favorite knife.
- Crucible variant. The paramuscle lining breathes with you, like a second set of lungs.
- Crucible variant. The treads know how to grip more than forty thousand terrain types.
- “Out there? All that is a job. Here, in the Crucible – this is a life.”
- Via The Oxford English Dictionary: “an animal whose existence or survival to the present day is disputed or unsubstantiated; any animal of interest to a cryptozoologist”
- While used by most cryptozoologists, the term ‘cryptid’ is not used by academic zoologists.
Creatures for which conclusive evidence is still missing
List of notable cryptids
- Tasmanian Tiger
- Giant anaconda
- Mokèlé-mbèmbé “living dinosaur”
- Big Foot
- Sea serpants
- Exo Wolf
- Kappa “water imp”
- Mothman blackdogs or fairies
- Angel’s and Demon’s