- Crucible variant. Fieldwire density and peak rise exceeds safe long-term standards.
- Crucible variant. Cut down and regraphed for agility.
- Crucible variant. Custom sensorium by the buffalo_SOLDAT working group.
- Crucible variant. Kinematics profiled for rapid flat-to-flight movement.
Soldat=Soldier flavor text
- Buffalo Soldier: African-American soldier serving in the western U.S. after the Civil War
- Legend has it the Native Americans named them because their hair was similar to a Buffalo’s pelt
- Their duties were settling railroad disputes, building telegraph lines, repairing and building forts, helping settlers find homes and protecting them from Native American attacks
- The term eventually became synonymous with all of the African American regiments formed in 1866
- Hexadecimal syntax. Binary cryptography language in computers
- Mask worn at night
- Branch of mechanics concerned with the motion of objects without reference to the forces that cause the motion.
- Buffalo Soldier a reggae song written by Bob Marley and Noel King Sporty Williams